Repair & Warranty
We stand behind the window treatments we put in your home. Hunter Douglas products purchased from Blind Builders will be covered under a lifetime warranty, with the understanding that:
- Service call fees for time and labor for may apply after the first 3 years of purchase (in home appointments only)
- Blinds and shades needing repair can be brought into our store at no charge any time after the first 3 years
- Fees from Hunter Douglas may apply for blinds and shades over 7 years old, based on a case by case basis
- Parts and/or fabrics are still available and not discontinued
- PowerRise and PowerView parts and components are covered by Hunter Douglas for 5 years
For Hunter Douglas blinds and shades purchased elsewhere, we are happy to assist you with repairs.
- In-store restrings start at $55 and include 1 resting. Additional fees apply for multiple blinds.
- In-home repairs start at $95 and include 1 restring. Additional fees apply for multiple blinds.
** We have the right to refuse service at our discretion, based on condition and availability of materials, components, and parts.Hunter Douglas Limited Lifetime Warranty Hunter Douglas Care and Cleaning Guide